02 September 2010
She’s growing up so fast!
I’m going to make some observations before I forget this part of her life. Everything keeps changing so fast!
- Making strange noises.
- Mommy’s hair. (I ought to buy a wig and put it in her crib.)
- Touching different textures- fabrics, smooth legs, restaurant receipts, Granddaddy’s mustache etc…
- Music- both to dance and fall asleep to
- Patting things like a drum
- Mommy. (I guess because she spends all her time with me.)
- Water in all forms- shower, bathtub, pool, etc…
- Adult electronics- cellphone, laptop, computer, etc…
- Raspberries in her armpit.
- Having clothes put on her.
- Seeing Mommy leave a room.
- Cereal (texture?)
Three words that describe her:
As of Sept 2, at 7 months old, she:
- Has two bottom teeth.
- Can crawl in a very awkward manner. (one knee, one foot, both hands- Think Igor.)
- Says “dada” as a word for just about everything.
- Whispers to her toys and talks loudly to people.
- Understands object permanence.
- Says “Mama” (frustratedly grumbles) when she is upset and wants Mommy.
- Weighs 17 lbs 5.5 oz.
- Is 28 inches long.
- Wakes up about twice every night around 2:30 and 6 A.M.
- Eats pureed veggies and fruit like a champ.
- Munches on pieces of other small mushy foods.
- Nurses about 7 times a day.
- She has a cold. 😦 Poor baby.
- She is wearing a white onesie with a rose embroidered on it.
- She is running errands with Mommy.