Baby Bug met an old friend of mine yesterday. Not that she’s old, or that she used to be a literal friend. Actually she used to be my teacher, and it was kind of nice to feel like we were friends now. I must have become an adult along the way, but don’t worry, I still act like a kid.
It was nice for her to meet my friend, who happens to absolutely adore children. I also got to enjoy lunch with another lady who was there with us. We go to the same church but are often so busy we haven’t seen each other in a while. I would like to hang out with her more.
The conversation was nice. We discussed what God was doing in everyone’s lives. The other lady has a 6 week old. She and I talked about the possibility of starting up an apologetics based Bible study, which I really want to do.
Highlights of the Conversation:
- Christians need to be better prepared to defend/share their faith.
- We are designed to live in community, not alone.
- God is sovereign in all things- our kids belong to Him, and that’s the best place for them to be.
- God is absolutely dependable.
- How many prayers have been prayed by multiple people to bring me to where I am.